David Delancey would like you to support Stroke Recovery by making a donation and spreading the word.
Please donate to my stroke recovery! Stroke recovery without limits@ givetaxfree .com
About this fundraiser
I am a 68 yr old man that had an ischemic stroke July 2019 that left me with not being able to use my right side, arm , hand, leg and foot. So, I have been trying to raise donation for specialized therapy . Can you please help with donation? It is 100% tax deductible @ givetaxfree . The Only Tax Deductible Crowd Funding Site
I live in California and I am retired. I am raising funds to accomplish paying for my own recovery therapy and research of specialized therapies. The money will used for costly specialized therapy with a big portion going to be given to new stem cell research for stroke recovery.
Every year, more than 795,000 people in the United States have a stroke. About 610,000 of these are first or new strokes. About 185,000 strokes—nearly 1 of 4—are in people who have had a previous stroke. About 87% of all strokes are ischemic strokes, in which blood flow to the brain is blocked
MY existing Deficits :
Left Brain/My Right Side is Affected
My stroke occurred in the left side of the brain, which means the right side of the body is affected, producing some or all of the following:
- Speech/language problems . Quickness of thought
- Slow, cautious behavioral style. I want to button my pants again.
- Memory loss, and just remembering little things , like what I had for breakfast
- Weakness or paralysis to the right side of the body for example: getting in out of bed , dressing, eating, swallowing.
- Speaking , I want to hold a conversation again
- Cognitive impairment, I want to clear up the fuzziness
- A combination of any or all of the above
I want to train for a marathon again and dance again. In short a Stroke Recovery Without Limits!!
God Bless you all.
This email was sent on behalf of David Delancey